Benefits of working at Gepra
Career Growth Opportunities
Training & Conference Attendance
Flexible Working Hours
New Year’s Week Off
At Gepra, your career development path is based on a model of competency. Our employees grow and develop together with the company. Where else do 40% of the staff start with an internship, and now work in positions of leadership? Where else does 40% of staff have been promoted internally?
Here we view students as individuals, and the recruiting process as a shared adventure. Our mission is to open Gepra's doors to the next class of interns and recent graduates who would like to gain a deeper knowledge in the fields of PR and Marketing Communications and are ready for a life-changing experience.
Get a job announcement
- Developing visual concepts for different projects (branding);
- Developing designs for social media;
- Designing banners and other promotional materials;
- Developing visuals for events and campaigns;
- Modifying existing designs.
- Minimum one year working experience as graphic designer;
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is a must;
- Knowledge of Adobe XD will be an advantage.
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 10:00-18:00
Remuneration: 600 GEL NET + projects fee